Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Styles for miles

So I'm doing a quick post (because I can--thanks blogger iPhone app!). While I wait for Tarus to get back so we can hit Sakura for dinner.
Like I said before, I'm trying to save all my hair talk for the blog, thus sparing the fine folks I like (and who like me) on Facebook the rigamarole.

I just wanted to gush about how I've been wearing my hair lately because I lub it veddy mush. I think I will be able to retain a great deal of length over the fall and winter months, while also staving off boredom because it is so very versatile.

So what is this revolutionary style? 4 flat twist on each side and the rest of my hair in loose twists. I love it! I picked this gem up from simplYounique ala YouTube and glamazini also has a variation of the style (she actually calls it a twisthawk I think). You can see it in my iPhone pix post with the twists intact and out.

With the twists in, I've worn the front pinned up in a hump, the back pulled, into 1 and 2 pigtails, and the twists braided into 2 French braids (awesome professional look).

With the twists out, the front can be pinned up, the back can be pinned up, (if you have the length) and the back can be pulled into a puff.

Through watching lynnieluve on curlynikki, I've discovered pinning the twists up. (also good for professional encounters).

Yes, this hairstyle reminds me of my monifc convertible dress, I can wear my hair at least 20 different ways.

Hopefully, this easy, low manipulation style will allow me to retain length over the next few months. It's awesome! Thanks for letting me share, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment