Monday, May 7, 2012

Back Like Cooked Crack

So to my thimbleful of followers and Chan-Tale lovers, I humbly apologize.  Your humble blogger, I, am not the best at the follow through thing.  When I got the bright idea to start this blog, I had images of people all over the world reading this blog and swooning at the sheer awesomeness that is me and my musings.  That very well could have happened, but it can't if there is not a constant source of swoonment (I know, I made that word up).  Life and laziness gets in the way sometimes.  This blog has never been out of my thoughts though.  So often things have happened and I thought,"I should write about that in the blog" and then, nothin'.  But I aim to be better.  And this is the beginning.  So here it go lovelies...

My last blog post was in October 2011.  That is just under 6 months ago!  Quite a few things have happened since then, mostly good things, some bad.  I hope to talk about some it here if you guys allow me to.  I guess some of these posts will be catch-ups of my goings on over that time as well as what's going on in my ever changing life.

So, I'm going to close out this entry.  I just wanted to let you guys know that i'm going to try to be a better blogger.  There will be a post up shortly after this one about what else? my hair.  I hope someone will find it interesting, lol...

1 comment: